Gold Patents and Financial Services (1992) Ltd., patent attorney team writes and publishes articles on a variety of professional IP publications such as : WIPR, Israel Technologies, Patents and Innovations – Calcalist Israel, Harefuah and others. Here is a sample:
- Medical Inventions : Developments and Approaches in Employer-Employee Relationships, by Ph.D. Howard Zvi Teff, Harefuah – Journal of the Israeli Medical Association, November 2012, 151/11, page 622-624.
- WIPR – Redressing the Balance: The Rise of the Female Inventor, May 2012.
- IP Strategies and the new USA Patent Law, by Ph.D. Zvi Teff and D.Sc. Maggie Goldraich, Innovations Patents and Information – Calcalist, Israel, April 2012, II.
- Embedded Software Related Patents, by Daphne Levi, Intern at Gold Patents, Israel Technologies, Israel, July 2011.
- Production Technologies and Combination Inventions – the “machine” patent for the production of Fast Turn ASIC – Daphne Levy Intern at Gold Patents and Ofer Hareuveni, May 2011. (available in Hebrew).
- Patents in the field of control systems – from Watt until today , by Ph.D. Yaron Hefets and Daphne Levy , Israel Technologies, March 2011.
- Military Technology and Patents – Can they go together? by Ph.D. Yaron Hefets and Daphne Levy ,Israel Technologies, January 2011
- Patentability of Inventions in Avionics, by Ph.D. Yaron Hefets and Daphne Levy , Israel Technologies, December 2010
- Patentability of Inventions in the field of RF and Microwaves, by Daphne Levy, Israel Technologies, November 2010 (available in Hebrew)
- Green Patents, by Daphne Levy, Israel Technologies, October 2010
- Patents and Homeland Security, by Daphne Levy, Israel Technologies, Sept 2010
- Protection of Intellectual Property in China and India, by Daphne Levy , Innovations Patents and Information– Calcalist, Israel , November 2011
- Patent Protection for Medical Equipment & Diagnostics
- To Search or not to Search – That is the Question, by Ph.D. Howard Zvi Teff
- Patents and Trademarks
- Administrative Changes in US new Patent Law
(Gold Patents publications)