The ILPTO Israeli Patent and Trademark Office issued some changes beginning of January 01, 2013 to their Patent and Trademark fees.
Here are the new Israeli Patent Office Official Fees:
- Filing fee : 2,000 NIS
- Time extension fee : 200 NIS
- Renewal fee (1-6 years) : 800 NIS
- Renewal fee (7-10 years) : 1,600 NIS
- Renewal fee (11-14 years) : 2,400 NIS
- Renewal fee (15-18 years) : 4,000 NIS
- Renewal fee (19-20 years) : 5,600 NIS
- Payment in advance for the entire 20 years : 12,000 NIS
- Opposition fee : 2,000 NIS
- Grant fee (new) : 700 NIS
- Excess page fee (new) : 250 NIS
- This fee is for every 50 pages after the initial 100, not including the Sequence Listing.
- 40% discount for filing fees and grant fees will be offered to individuals or companies that have an annual turnover of up to 10 million NIS in the past year, given that the patent application filed was the first for the invention. A declaration outlining annual turnover will be required in order to apply for this discount.
Listed below the new Israeli Trademark Office Official Fees:
- Filing fee in first class : 1,593 NIS
- Filing fee in each additional class : 1,196 NIS
- Filing for expedited examination : 747 NIS
- Extension of time fee by one month : 73 NIS
- Renewal fee (10 years in first class) : 2,838 NIS
- Renewal fee (10 years in additional class) : 2,396 NIS
- Record of assignment/change of name : 312 NIS
- Opposition fee : 802 NIS
From January 1, 2013 on, it is possible to pay the renewal fees up to 3 months in advance, as opposed to the 30 period which was in effect before Jan 2013.
(changes in ILPTO fees)